Sunday, June 3, 2012

Inconsistently Yours, Sara

I am learning to embrace that I am not a very good blogger, I just would rather make things than write about them and to show them off I use Flickr.  Instant gratification works best for me and I'm ok with this.  That being said I do like to every now and then just write.  So here's my ramblings for now to show what I've been up to: 

I bought a house:  

I have been trying to figure out what some of these gorgeous flowers are:  




I've made a quilt for my Mr.:  


And I'm working on one for our family reunion auction which we do each year.  Everyone makes or brings one item to auction to raise funds for next years reunion: 


And we got a puppy!  Millie!


I've been a busy girl!  So, I'll continue to blog but I can't promise anything but more inconsistency!  

Inconsistently Yours, 
Sara



3 comments:

  1. The first flower looks like hibiscus. I have no idea what the second flower is, but it's familiar! I know. I'm soooo helpful!

    Cute house, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the house! Beautiful quilts and flowers. And I'm in love with Millie. Good to 'see' you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new house and the new puppy. The first flower is a hibiscus and the second is a desert bird of paradise.

    ReplyDelete