Monday, January 2, 2012

Sad night for Sara

No fun pictures today of things I've made.  The Mr. left town for work today for an undefined amount of time.  I so miss him when he is gone.  So, that saying I decided to sit down and do some sewing to take my mind off the unknown of how long Mr. will be gone.  I plugged in my machine and my iron and started cutting, made my first seam and turned to press.  NOTHING happened.  Thats right, my faithful iron bit the dust.  I had a short funeral and laid it to rest in the dumpster.  Have to head out to get an iron now.

6 comments:

  1. Bad iron! I hope you found something new to help you get through your coming days! Mr. will come back before you know it, so get lots of sewing done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling of missing your Mister! Hope it's not too long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sunny and Sunni. I got a new iron called "The Shark." It's a good one so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Stash Bee mate and now I'm following you!

    www.mommyforreals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been through that not to long ago, but I had 3 go out on me in a period of 6 months. Can not sew without an iron, well guess you could but WHY. I'm a fellow bee and I'm now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is sad, but better the iron than the sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete