Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pay it forward

Ok ladies,

I had never heard of this before today.  I read about it on Danny's blog.  I am super excited about this project.  I am a social worker by trade and am constantly talking to my clients about "paying it forward" when people or organizations help them through their tough times.  So, this is an excellent way that I can do it too!  I love reading the comments and blogs that you all write so heres my way of saying thank you.  Here are the rules: 

1. I’ll make something handmade for the first 3 people who comment on this post. What I make will be a surprise and will arrive to you when you least expect it. Doesn’t everyone love a surprise?

2. I have 365 days to make and deliver it to you. But there’s a little catch, to get a handmade giftie from me, you have to play too! This means you take the pledge to send something handmade to 3 of your blog readers. It doesn’t have to be a quilt, just something handmade! Easy right?

3. As stated in #2 you have to have a blog.

4. Once you comment here, you have to post about Pay it Forward on your blog and keep it going!

2 comments:

  1. I've done this on my facebook site. I am doing it there but would love to do it on my blog as well....just wasn't sure if I would be the only one playing along. Would love to join you! Thanks for asking. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristi, I've emailed you for your address.

    ReplyDelete