Sunday, September 25, 2011

Commission quilt top finished!

I have been working hard on a commission quilt.  The client wants it for her husband for Christmas.  The fabric she chose is the Anna Horner "Lou Lou Thi" collection.  She bought the "sea glass" fat quarter bundle from www.fatquartershop.com.  I'm sure everyone knows how small the sample shots of the fabrics are... needless to say the fabrics that came were suprisingly more girly than expected!  Either way the fabric was gorgeous and I loved getting to work with it even if it doesn't get to stay at my house!  Hope the client and her husband love it.  Now to send it out to be quilted! 




1 comment:

  1. It looks lovely! You won my giveaway for the Ruby jelly roll. I can't find an e-mail for you on here, so I will try you on Flickr, too!

    ReplyDelete