Sunday, July 31, 2011

Oy Vey!

I said I was going to give the Interlocking Seasons block another try and I'm glad I did.  It gave me clear prespecitve that I NEVER want to make that block again.  I ripped the seam on that center white block about 7 times, I finally left it because a.) it looked better than before and b.) the fabric probably would have crumbled had I ripped it again.  I'm embracing the flaws of it and just looking at it from afar so that I just look at the overall design instead of the many mistakes I made.  The effect is lovely and the fabrics are bright, bold and patriotic so it will look nice in the overall quilt. 

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks great! And I'll take your word for it, and not try this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looks beautiful! I love the design and the colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete