Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Finally Finished

I am new to blogging however not new to quilting.  I have recently taken a quilting class to refresh my memory and learn a few new tricks.  The class involved making a lap quilt from a certain number of blocks which could be turned different ways to make a number of finished looks for the quilt.  Of course I was not satisfied with just making a lap quilt so I decided to make a king sized bed quilt.  The class is long over however I was not done.  I still had a few borders to add on.  Nearly a year after receiving the class as a birthday gift the quilt top is completed.  It is too big however to photograph well to show the true size.  Next step is backing and finding a quilter to complete it.  Good luck to me!




1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful quilt. For a longarm quilter, check out Joanne @ http://insanelycheapquilting.blogspot.com/. She does wonderful work for a really great price. Tell her I sent you her way :)

    ReplyDelete